Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 8. one week wrap up.

I'm done with the first week! I can say these few things about my first week on Dr Fuhrman's food plan (vegetarian for aggressive weightloss):

1) it has not been difficult to avoid the things on the avoid list, except and a few daily tablespoons of salad dressing.

2) It has been difficult to consume the amount of vegetables prescribed. I have not yet been able to get 1 pound of raw and 1 pound of cooked veg down my neck yet!!

3) I am not hungry more than once or twice a day. In the morning I want breakfast and I'm pretty hungry by about 1pm. If I eat a huge salad with beans and fruit, I feel pretty comfortable for the rest of the day. I've been reluctant to stuff more greens in my mouth at dinner.

4) I'vee lost 7 pounds this week and 4 inches off my waist.

For this coming week, I plan to:

1) make green smoothies as a way to hit the daily greens quota.

2) water my salad dressings down to half and half.

3) exercise more

4) experience the true hunger described in Dr Fuhrman's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment